What do you do with expired flour tortilla shells? I had some leftover flour shells from a dish we had made and I didn’t want them to go to waste, they were still good. I wanted to find something and came up with homemade cinnamon sugar pita chips.
You have to try these, they were so good.
You will need
- cooking spray
- flour tortilla shells
- preheat oven to 400°
- spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
- lightly butter tortilla shells
- sprinkle cinnamon & sugar onto shells
- use a knife or pizza cutter to cut into small pieces
- lay on cookie sheet and bake for 7 minutes (watch these as they can burn easily, you may need to adjust your time)
- take out of oven and enjoy
What you see on the plate is only 2 burrito sized shells. These are a quick yummy treat.
I am linking up at