Just an update…. Things have been majorly hectic around here lately.
I wish I could say things have been laid back and I’ve just been hanging out… like my silly cat up there but I can’t say that.
I find when I have so many things going on and too much to do then I just sort of shut down and don’t do the things that I really enjoy doing… like posting on this blog. I need to get myself back on a schedule so I can do all of the things I want to do as well as the things that I need to do.
Where we’re at…
- we are still finishing up our homeschool year, 7th & 10th grade (whew, high school is hard work)
- my husband and I are still teaching the most amazing class of 7th graders at our church each Sunday morning (this is a true blessing and one of my favorite times of the week)
- my business is still going well and is bordering on overwhelming. I may need to hire help to keep it going
- my parents are both still ill and I have been spending a lot of time with them visiting and keeping up with all of the doctors and surgeries and such
- my 16 year old is currently looking for a job so driving him to pick up applications and go on interviews has been time consuming
I could go on and on but I am not going to bore you. I will be back tomorrow with a new post on some of the fun things coming up on my blog. For those of you who have stuck with me and my unpredictable posting, I thank you. You guys are the best!